Top 10 Questions
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I access my email?
- Do you offer accommodations or services for students with disabilities?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- Where can I get a bus pass?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I sign up for priority registration?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where are the computer labs?
Our Best Answer - Do you have a Lost and Found?
Lost and Found
ASI’s Games Room Etc. is the official Lost and Found on campus and is located on the first floor of the Bronco Student Center (BSC, Bldg. 35-1110). Go to the Lost and Found website to inquire about a missing item or for more information. Unclaimed items are auctioned off monthly with the proceeds funding a student scholarship.
- What if I have a parking permit but forgot to hang the permit in my car?
- How do I get emergency funding?
- Is there a library on campus?
- What is the status of my application?
- If I have already transferred to Cal Poly Pomona with semester credits, will I lose units in the conversion?