Top 10 Questions
- What is your grading policy?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is your school mascot?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- What is the 4-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- What is an incomplete?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Our Best Answer - How do I get into my residence hall or suite?
UNIVERSITY HOUSING SERVICES ACCESS
If you live in the traditional residence halls or the Center for Regenerative Studies, you are issued a key for your room. Your key will allow you to open the doors to the building as well as your own room door.
If you live in Sol or Bonita (suites), you are issued a key for your room that opens both your suite door and your own room door. You are also issued a keycard that gives you access to the building.
If you live in Estrellas, Montanas, or Luna (suites) you are issued a key for your room that opens your own room door. You are also issued a keycard that give you access to your suite door and the doors to the building.
- How do I contact the Housing Office?
- Where are the residence halls located?
- What types of student housing are available?
- Can I get a campus map?
- Where is your school located?