Top 10 Questions
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where can I print on campus?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
Our Best Answer - Do I need a car if I live on campus?
CARS FOR RESIDENTIAL STUDENTS ON CAMPUS
There is reserved parking for residential students located in lots F-1, P, and Q. Residential students may also park in lots that are designated for student use.
Whether or not you bring a car onto campus is entirely up to you! Students living on campus have access to study space, dining, as well as social and educational programming all conveniently located on campus.
Information about the Campus Shuttle is available online. For those students bringing a car to campus, information regarding parking permits can be found on the Parking & Transportation Services website as well.
- How can I apply for a housing exemption?
- Are new students required to live in residence halls?
- What types of student housing are available?
- Can I apply online?
- Which students are eligible to park on campus?