Top 10 Questions
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where can I print on campus?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- Do you offer a payment plan?
Our Best Answer - Is there a shuttle to and from the Metrolink Station?
The Metrolink Connect shuttle provides a direct connection from the Pomona North Metrolink station to Cal Poly Pomona. This service is free to students, iPoly students, and Cal Poly Pomona employees.
You must show your Cal Poly Pomona Bronco ID before you board. Shuttle stops are located on campus on University Drive at the Rose Garden and in front of Building 1 on Mansion Lane.
For more information, please go to the Cal Poly Pomona Rideshare website.
- Where can I get a bus pass?
- Do you offer shuttle services on campus?
- Is there public transit near by?
- Can I get driving directions to campus?
- Is there a bank on campus or in town?