Top 10 Questions
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where can I print on campus?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
Our Best Answer - What do I do if I have a complaint about a professor?
If you are having general issues with a faculty member, the first step is to meet with the instructor to try to address the concern. If that does not work, you should contact the department chair. If the issue is still not resolved, contact the dean of your college.
Depending on the nature of your complaint, there may be various actions you should take. For advice regarding the appropriate process to follow, you may contact the Department Chair, the College Dean or the University Ombuds, Dr. Lavada Austin. You can find Dr. Austin's contact information on the President's Office webpage.
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- Do you have credential programs?
- What is your student to faculty ratio?
- What is the Bronco Student Center (BSC)?
- When can I get my class syllabus?