Top 10 Questions
- What is your grading policy?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is the 4-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- What is your school mascot?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- What is an incomplete?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What is the status of my application?
Our Best Answer - How do I apply to be a Renaissance Scholar?
Applying for the Renaissance Scholars Program
To apply for the Renaissance Scholars program, first complete the California State University (CSU) undergraduate application for admission during the initial application filing period (October 1 through November 30 of the previous fall). The application is available online at the Cal State Apply website.
Next, please contact Renaissance Scholars at (909) 869-3169 to request an application packet, as well as any additional forms necessary to apply to the Renaissance Scholars program.
For additional information about Renaissance Scholars go to the Renaissance Scholars website.
- How do I apply as a freshman student?
- What is the Renaissance Scholars Program?
- How do I apply as a transfer student?
- How can I apply for a housing exemption?
- How do I register for orientation?