Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Does Cal Poly Pomona have a religious affiliation?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- Does your school have a wireless network?
- What is the Undeclared Student Program?
Our Best Answer - I can't register for orientation, what do I do?
Orientation registration should be available on BroncoDirect after you have paid your Enrollment Confirmation Deposit. If you have paid your Enrollment Confirmation Deposit and are having difficulty registering online for an orientation session, please call Orientation Services directly at 909.869.3604 and one of our staff members will be glad to assist you.
- How do I register for orientation?
- How do I contact Orientation?
- What is e-Orientation for Veterans?
- I can't register for orientation, what do I do?
- What do I do if I'm having registration problems?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- Is there orientation for new students?
- What is Poly Nights?
- How do I register for classes?