Top 10 Questions
- What is your grading policy?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is your school mascot?
- What is the 4-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- What is an incomplete?
- What is the status of my application?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
Our Best Answer - What is your grading policy?
Cal Poly Pomona's grading system includes A-F grades, (CR) Credit, (NC) No Credit, (I) Incomplete Authorized, ( IC) Incomplete Charged, (RP) Report in Progress, (W) Withdrawal, (WU) Withdrawal Authorized, (AU) Audit, and (RD) Report Delayed.
For an explanation of these grades and more information for Cal Poly Pomona's grading policies, go to All About Grades on the Registrar's Office website.
- How do I get my grades?
- Can I repeat a class?
- What is Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)?
- Do you have a required high school GPA?
- What should I do if a grade is incorrect?
- What are your admission requirements?