Skip To Content
Ask Billy Bronco!
Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?

Our Best Answer - Who can I see to determine what I need to do to finish up my degree I started years ago?

Return to Cal Poly Pomona to  Complete Degree Requirements

If you attended Cal Poly Pomona several years ago and wish to return to complete your degree requirements, please contact the academic department to schedule a meeting with an academic advisor. An advisor can review your remaining requirements and procedures to understand your options to complete your degree.

If you have only been absent from Cal Poly Pomona for two quarters, you are still considered an active student and may enroll without going through any additional process.


Related Questions:

Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are you satisfied with your answer?