Top 10 Questions
- What is EOP?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- Can I carry a knife on campus?
- How do I withdraw from the school?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- Does a W grade affect my GPA?
Our Best Answer - Who is my Transfer and Graduation Advisor (TGA)?
Transfer and Graduation Advisor (TGA)
Your Transfer and Graduation Advisor (TGA) is responsible for evaluating your transfer course work, clearing you for graduation and answering your questions about general education.
The Transfer and Graduation Advisors are located within the Registrar's Office in the CLA Bldg 98, 2nd floor. To find your TGA, please visit the Transfer and Graduation Advisor web page.
- How do I find out who my advisor is?
- Where can I get information about graduation?
- How do I apply as a transfer student?
- What is academic advising?
- How can I get in contact with a Resident Advisor?