Skip To Content
Ask Billy Bronco!
Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?

Our Best Answer - Who is my Transfer and Graduation Advisor (TGA)?

Transfer and Graduation Advisor (TGA)

Your Transfer and Graduation Advisor (TGA) is responsible for evaluating your transfer course work, clearing you for graduation and answering your questions about general education. 

The Transfer and Graduation Advisors are located within the Registrar's Office in the SSB, Building 121 East, 1st Floor (Blue Counter). To find your TGA, please visit the Transfer and Graduation Advisor web page.

Related Questions:

Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are you satisfied with your answer?