Top 10 Questions
- What is the status of my application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I access my email?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- What is BroncoDirect?
Our Best Answer - How can I schedule a Blood Drive?
Scheduling Blood Drives
American Red Cross blood drives are held nearly every month on campus. If you wish to schedule your own blood drive on or off campus or have any specific questions about blood drives, please contact Jonathan Martinez at 909-869-2736 or visit the Cal Poly Pomona on campus blood drives website.
If you wish to volunteer your help at a blood drive, please call the American Red Cross Volunteer Coordinator at 626-840-0457 or 909-859-7136.
- When is the next Blood Drive?
- How can I get a copy of my class schedule?
- Is there a health center on campus?
- Do you have a RideShare Program?
- How do I post flyers?
- How do I make an appointment with Student Health Services?