Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I access my email?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- What is the status of my application?
Our Best Answer - What do I need in case of emergency?
If you are on campus and need an emergency response, dial 909.869.3070 if you are calling from a cell phone or dialing 911 from a campus telephone to contact the University Police directly.
To be prepared for any emergency that may occur on campus, you should become familiar with our Emergency Preparedness Resources information on the Cal Poly Pomona website. You will also find information about earthquake preparedness and safety on this link.
For information about how Cal Poly Pomona will notify you and keep you informed about any campus emergency, all this information is available on the Emergency Communication website. Emergency notifications will go to your CPP email address (not to your personal email account) and to the cell phone number you have on your CPP account.
- What do I do if I have a medical emergency?
- How do I get emergency funding?
- Who can I contact in case of an emergency?
- Is there a health center on campus?
- What do I bring to Orientation?