Top 10 Questions
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is the status of my application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- What is an ECD?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I access my email?
Our Best Answer - What is PolyCARES?
PolyCARES is Cal Poly Pomona's program to prevent campus violence before it starts. The purpose of our Community Assessment and Response for Employees & Students is to proactively identify, assess, and offer a coordinated institutional response to those who pose a risk to themselves, others and/or the campus community. PolyCARES is a partnership among Student Health & Counseling, University Police, Faculty Affairs, Human Resources, Emergency Services, Judicial Affairs, and the Violence Prevention and Women's Resource Center.
PolyCARES can assist you If you have any safety concerns, including these areas:
- Violent acts
- Bizarre behavior
- Thoughts of suicide or self-harm
- Hate crimes & hate incidents
- Extreme distress
- Family/domestic problems
- Alcohol/drug use
- Whenever you wonder..."Should I..."
For contact information, go to the PolyCARES website.
- Who can I contact in case of an emergency?
- How safe is Cal Poly Pomona?
- What do I need in case of emergency?
- How do I report something suspicious?
- What are some things to do around the town?
- Can I apply online?
- What is Associate Degree for Transfer?
- What is CourseMatch?
- What is Poly Nights?