Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- What is the status of my application?
Our Best Answer - Where can I get a bus pass?
Bus and Train Passes
Our Rideshare office can assist you in finding the best route and schedules for taking Metro or Foothill Transit to the campus.
Bus Pass Information
The Rideshare office can assist students in finding the best route and schedules for taking Metro or Foothill Transit to Cal Poly Pomona. If you are a full-time student, you are eligible for a discount when purchasing your pass. You must first obtain a date-stamped copy of your class schedule from the Bronco Advising Center (located on the second floor of the CLA Bldg 98), complete a bus application, and take the application to a Metro or Foothill Transit location, where you will be issued a transit photo ID.
Metro Bus Customers - Once the Metro application is complete, you then mail your information along with a photo to Metro. Instructions for the photograph are on the application. You will receive a pass by mail within six to eight weeks.
Foothill Transit Customers – You must submit your application in person at any Foothill Transit Store. Mailed applications will not be accepted. Once you submit the information in person, the discount card will be processed on the spot.
- Do you have a RideShare Program?
- What is your grading policy?
- Is there public transit near by?
- Do you have any academic support programs?
- Can I get a temporary parking permit?
- Where can I get discount tickets?