Top 10 Questions
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I access my email?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I sign up for priority registration?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I submit my ACT or SAT score to your school?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
Our Best Answer - What benefits do you have for alumni?
Cal Poly Pomona offers several benefits to alumni who join the Alumni Association. You will receive exclusive invitations to sporting, networking and career related events.
Membership provides access to all 23 CSU libraries; access to the Cal Poly Pomona Credit Union; discounts on most Extended University courses; discounts on services offered by the Cal Poly Pomona Career Center up to one year after graduation; and discounts at the Kellogg West Conference Center, Kellogg House Pomona and the Farm Store.
As an alumni member, you will also receive PolyAlumni, a monthly electronic alumni newsletter loaded with information on upcoming events.
For more information, visit our Member Benefits webpage.
- Do you have an alumni association?
- Do you have a Student Alumni Association?
- Why should I choose your school?
- What types of student housing are available?
- Does Cal Poly Pomona have any famous graduates?
- Do you have a RideShare Program?