Top 10 Questions
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- What is the status of my application?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I drop a class?
- How do I submit my ACT or SAT score to your school?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
Our Best Answer - What benefits do you have for alumni?
Cal Poly Pomona offers several benefits to alumni who join the Alumni Association, including Alumni Connections, an online community where alumni may register for a lifetime Cal Poly Pomona email account, sign up to mentor students, and much more.
Membership also provides access to all 23 CSU libraries; discounts on most Extended University courses; discounted tickets for on-campus athletic games; discounts on services offered by the Cal Poly Pomona Career Center; and discounts at the Kellogg West Conference Center, Kellogg House Pomona and the Farm Store. Your membership also provides free admission to the on-campus Arabian Horse Shows.
As an alumni member, you will also receive the university magazine, PolyTrends; the university’s newsletter, Panorama; and PolyAlumni, a monthly electronic alumni newsletter loaded with information on upcoming events and updates from the colleges.
For more information, visit our Member Benefits webpage.
- Do you have an alumni association?
- Do you have a Student Alumni Association?
- Why should I choose your school?
- What types of student housing are available?
- Does Cal Poly Pomona have any famous graduates?
- Do you have a RideShare Program?