Our Best Answer - What benefits do you have for alumni?
Cal Poly Pomona offers several benefits to alumni who join the Alumni Association. You will receive exclusive invitations to sporting, networking and career related events.
Membership provides access to all 23 CSU libraries; access to the Cal Poly Pomona Credit Union; discounts on most Extended University courses; discounts on services offered by the Cal Poly Pomona Career Center up to one year after graduation; and discounts at the Kellogg West Conference Center, Kellogg House Pomona and the Farm Store.
As an alumni member, you will also receive PolyAlumni, a monthly electronic alumni newsletter loaded with information on upcoming events.
For more information, visit our Member Benefits webpage.
- Do you have an alumni association?
- Do you have a Student Alumni Association?
- Why should I choose your school?
- What types of student housing are available?
- Does Cal Poly Pomona have any famous graduates?
- Do you have a RideShare Program?
Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.
Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- What if I don't get my Financial Aid by the deadline?
- How do I access my email?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I register for classes?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?