Skip To Content
Ask Billy Bronco!
Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?

Our Best Answer - How many units can I transfer from a community college?

Maximum Transferable Units

If you are transferring from a community college, the maximum number of units that can be applied toward your unit requirement at Cal Poly Pomona is 70 semester units (or 105 quarter units).

If you have units that exceed this maximum, the excess courses may satisfy a degree requirement but you will not receive any additional unit credit. 

Please go to Transfer Credit for additional information.




Related Questions:

Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are you satisfied with your answer?