Top 10 Questions
- What is the status of my application?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I access my email?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Our Best Answer - Where can I get an Orientation Guidebook?
If you are entering in the fall quarter, your Orientation agenda and guidebook is available as a mobile application which we highly encourage you to download on your mobile device prior to your scheduled orientation program. To download your Cal Poly Pomona Orientation Guidebook go to guidebook.com/browse or the Guidebook App and search Cal Poly Pomona Orientation. The guidebook application is available in late June for the summer programs.
If you do not have a smart phone or device, do not worry! You can view the orientation schedule from a computer by visiting Guidebook and searching for "Cal Poly Pomona Orientation". A paper version of the schedule will also be available when you meet with your orientation leader.
Students admitted for the winter quarter will be provided with a schedule when they arrive at Orientation.
- How do I arrange for a campus tour?
- How do I register for orientation?
- What is Poly Nights?
- Is there orientation for new students?
- I can't register for orientation, what do I do?