Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- Where can I print on campus?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
Our Best Answer - What is the “Healthy Bronco Volunteer” program?
Healthy Bronco Volunteer Program
Student Health and Counseling Services offers an opportunity for students to volunteer through the Wellness Center when extra hands are needed for marketing, programming, stuffing bags, etc. You can sign up online to become a Healthy Bronco Volunteer and when various tasks are available for their help, you will receive an email asking for volunteers. You are not permitted to volunteer on the clinical side (assisting patients in exam rooms or helping in the pharmacy or lab). Only licensed staff perform duties related to clinical care.
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How can I schedule a Blood Drive?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- What is your school mascot?
- When can I accept my loan?