Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?
Top 10 Questions
- What is your grading policy?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is your school mascot?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- What is the 4-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- What is an incomplete?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Our Best Answer - Is there an International Student Orientation?
The Orientation Program is mandatory for all entering undergraduate students, including students who are international.
If you are an entering international freshman, the dates, fees and information for your orientation program are available on the International Orientation Program website. You may register by contacting Orientation Services by phone at 909.869.3604 or by email at email@example.com.
You are not required to stay overnight on campus for this orientation program. If you have signed up to live on campus, check with University Housing about your move-in date.
If you are an entering international transfer student, you are required to register for one of the Transfer Orientation Programs that occur during the summer. You may register for your orientation program and pay the orientation fee through BroncoDirect.
As an international transfer student, you must also register for one of the International Center's Success 101 Programs.
Housing is not provided before or after the Orientation date. If you are in need of housing before or after Orientation, information is available at the University Housing Services or University Village web pages.
- How diverse is your student body?
- Is there orientation for new students?
- What is Poly Nights?
- What services are offered for international students?
- How do I apply as an international student?