Skip To Content
Ask Billy Bronco!
Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?

Our Best Answer - Can I make an international payment using my home country's currency?

International Payment

International students may send payments to Cal Poly Pomona from any country using their home country's currency via This is the most cost effective and efficient way to move funds from an outside country.

For more information, call Student Accounting & Cashiering Services at (909) 869-2010 or email us at

Related Questions:

Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are you satisfied with your answer?