Top 10 Questions
- What is the status of my application?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I access my email?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Our Best Answer - Can I rent any of your athletic or other campus facilities?
Athletic or Campus Facilities Rentals
University facilities may be rented when not being used by University personnel. All facility rentals are handled by the Licensing of Facilities Coordinator and Athletics (for athletic facilities). For more information, call 909.869.3387.
Cal Poly Pomona's athletic facilities can be viewed on our Athletics Directions & Facilities website.
- Where can I get information on athletics?
- Do you have a conference center on campus?
- How do I contact the Housing Office?
- How much does housing cost?
- How do I apply for housing?