Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?
Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- Where can I print on campus?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
Our Best Answer - How do I swap a class?
Swapping a Course
If you would like to add & drop between two different sections or courses, take the following steps:
- Log into BroncoDirect
- Select the Class from your schedule that you wish to swap from the drop-down bar in the box Swap This Class.
- Select the class in which you wish to enroll in the With This Class box.
- Review class details. Then click Next.
- Confirm your selection and click Finish to process request
- Review status results and related messages.
- Click My Class Schedule tab to review, confirm and print you schedule.
- How do I drop a class?
- How do I change my major?
- Do you have any academic support programs?
- How will I know what classes to take?
- How will the calendar change my ability to get a summer job, internship, or research opportunity?