Top 10 Questions
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- Where can I print on campus?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
- Do you offer a payment plan?
Our Best Answer - Can I forward my CPP email to my personal email account?
CPP Email Account
Messages from Cal Poly Pomona to your CPP email address help you stay connected to the university and receive important, official information about deadlines and requirements.
You should check your CPP email account regularly. The mail you receive through your CPP email cannot be forwarded to your personal account.
- How do I access my email?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I get an email account?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How do I find out my account balance?