Top 10 Questions
- What is the status of my application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I access my email?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
Our Best Answer - Am I going to lose the units I've already earned before semester conversion?
No. Through the Student Pledge, the university has made a commitment to Cal Poly Pomona students that you should not lose any credits you’ve earned before semester conversion.
For the most up-to-date information about semester conversion, visit the Semester Conversion website.
- How do I withdraw from the school?
- What information and resources are available to students before and after semester conversion?
- When should I drop my class?
- When do classes begin and end?
- How does Ask Billy handle foul language?