Top 10 Questions
- What is your grading policy?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is your school mascot?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- What is the 4-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- What is an incomplete?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Our Best Answer - Am I going to lose the units I've already earned before semester conversion?
No. Through the Student Pledge, the university has made a commitment to Cal Poly Pomona students that you should not lose any credits you’ve earned before semester conversion.
For the most up-to-date information about semester conversion, visit the Semester Conversion website.
- How do I withdraw from the school?
- When should I drop my class?
- When do classes begin and end?
- How does Ask Billy handle foul language?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?