Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- What is the status of my application?
Our Best Answer - If I have already transferred to Cal Poly Pomona with semester credits, will I lose units in the conversion?
While students should not lose credits due to semester conversion, the answer to this question depends on your classes and major. For more information, visit your advisor or the Bronco Advising Center.
For the most up-to-date information about semester conversion, visit the Semester Conversion website.
- How will students trying to transfer from Cal Poly Pomona be impacted?
- If I'm applying to Cal Poly Pomona as a transfer student, how will semester conversion affect me?
- Am I going to lose the units I've already earned before semester conversion?
- How do I withdraw from the school?
- When do classes begin and end?