Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- What is the status of my application?
- Where can I learn how to use Microsoft Office?
- Do you have a Career Center?
Our Best Answer - How do I withdraw from the school?
Withdrawing From Cal Poly Pomona
If you are considering withdrawing from Cal Poly Pomona, please contact your academic advisor to discuss your circumstances and key considerations prior to making your final decision. Your advisor may also be able to assist you in completing the required processes to withdraw.
You may "stop out" without filing for a leave of absence if your absence does not exceed two quarters.
For information about applying for a leave of absence, go to the Leave of Absence website.
- How do I arrange for a campus tour?
- When should I drop my class?
- Can I apply online?
- What if I have not been awarded financial aid before fees are due?
- How will financial aid be affected if I withdraw?