Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- What is the status of my application?
Our Best Answer - How do I arrange for special needs at the graduation ceremony?
Arranging for Special Needs at Graduation
Cal Poly Pomona's Commencement Committee works hard to make sure that services are provided for you or your guests who have special requirements or needs. Disabled guest parking is available at certain locations on campus and interpreting services may be requested. Visit the Commencement website to obtain more information about the services available for guests who are disabled or are deaf or hard of hearing.
- Where can I get information about graduation?
- How do I get tickets for the graduation ceremony?
- When and where is graduation?
- Do you offer accommodations or services for students with disabilities?
- When can I get my class syllabus?