Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- Where can I print on campus?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
Our Best Answer - How can I get a copy of my class schedule?
Class Schedule Printouts
Your current class schedule is available online in the Student Center in BroncoDirect. If you have any question regarding the classes in which you are currently enrolled, it is important that you contact the Registrar's Office immediately.
- How do I register for classes?
- Where can I find a class schedule?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
- How do I see all the courses I have taken?
- How do I find out who my advisor is?