Top 10 Questions
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I access my email?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I submit my ACT or SAT score to your school?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I sign up for priority registration?
- What is the status of my application?
Our Best Answer - Is your school a two-year or four-year institution?
Cal Poly Pomona is a four-year university and is one of the 23 campuses of the California State University System. We offer programs leading to baccalaureate, masters and doctoral degrees and credential programs through our eight colleges:
- College of Agriculture
- College of Business Administration
- College of Education & Integrative Studies
- College of Engineering
- College of Environmental Design
- College of Letters, Arts & Social Sciences
- College of Science
- Collins College of Hospitality Management
Cal Poly Pomona's College of Extended University offers academic credit and non-credit programs, online learning and an English Language Institute.
Students who wish to graduate in four (for freshmen) or two years (for transfers) should consider taking 30 units across an entire academic year. Visit the Take 30 website to learn more about the benefits.
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- Can I apply online?
- What is the "Golden Four"?
- Can I rent any of your athletic or other campus facilities?
- Does your campus support environmental sustainability?
- How big is your campus?