Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is Poly Nights?
- Is there orientation for new students?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- How do I register for orientation?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- Is orientation mandatory?
- How long is orientation?
- Can I add guests to my orientation?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
Our Best Answer - Is your school a two-year or four-year institution?
Two-year or Four-year
Cal Poly Pomona is a four-year university and is one of the 23 campuses of the California State University System. We offer programs leading to baccalaureate, masters and doctoral degrees and credential programs through our eight colleges:
- College of Agriculture
- College of Business Administration
- College of Education & Integrative Studies
- College of Engineering
- College of Environmental Design
- College of Letters, Arts & Social Sciences
- College of Science
- Collins College of Hospitality Management
Cal Poly Pomona's College of Extended University offers academic credit and non-credit programs, online learning and an English Language Institute.
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- Can I apply online?
- What is the "Golden Four"?
- Can I rent any of your athletic or other campus facilities?
- Does your campus support environmental sustainability?
- How big is your campus?