Top 10 Questions
- What is your grading policy?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is your school mascot?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- What is the 4-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- What is an incomplete?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Our Best Answer - When do I buy my books?
When to Buy Books
We recommend that you purchase your books as soon as you have completed your course registration for a new term and no later than the first day of classes. While Cal Poly Pomona makes every effort to ensure that required books are available at the Bronco Bookstore, books for very popular courses and/or courses with waiting lists can become temporarily out-of-stock.
To determine which books you will need for your classes, please visit the Search by Course website and to view a breakdown of book requirements for each course.
- Where is the bookstore?
- Can I buy my books online?
- Where can I buy and sell used books?
- Where can I buy Bronco gear and accessories?
- What costs can financial aid cover?
- Can I put books on reserve in the bookstore?
- How much are library fines?
- Is there a library on campus?
- What if I have not been awarded financial aid before fees are due?