Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- What is the status of my application?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
Our Best Answer - Do you allow pets in student housing?
Pets and animals are not allowed in or around any of the residential areas, unless they are registered service animals. Tropical fish are allowed (provided they aren’t illegal to own). Fish tanks in excess of 10 gallons are not permitted. For more information about this policy and all housing policies can be found on the University Housing Services webpage.
- How do I apply for housing?
- What types of student housing are available?
- Do I need a car if I live on campus?
- How can I apply for a housing exemption?
- If I cancel my housing contract, how do I get my initial payment back?