Skip To Content
Ask Billy Bronco!
Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?

Our Best Answer - How do I change my personal information?

Changing Your Personal Information

If you are a current Cal Poly Pomona student, you may change or update your personal information such as mailing address, phone numbers and emergency contact information in BroncoDirect.  Scroll down to the Personal Information section of your Bronco Direct Student Center. 

Generally, to make a change in your name or to correct your SSN or ITIN, you will be asked to come in person to the Registrar's Office.  You must provide a copy of a government-issued documentation to validate your new information.


Related Questions:

Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are you satisfied with your answer?