Top 10 Questions
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I access my email?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I correct an error on my application?
- What is the status of my application?
- Can I repeat a class?
- Can I ride my bike on campus?
Our Best Answer - Why is there a hold on my account?
A hold may be placed on your account for several reasons, including an advising hold which requires you to see your advisor prior to registration or a financial hold which means that you must make a payment on your student account prior to registration.
You should check BroncoDirect prior to the advising period each quarter and take the action needed to release your hold.
You can find out the reason for the hold and what action you need to take by clicking on Details in the Hold Box in your Student Center on BroncoDirect and then click on the Hold item.
For holds start with "SF", contact Student Accounting & Cashiering Services (SACS). For all other hold descriptions and contact information, please visit SACS Policies and Procedures webpage, and scroll down to question 5 "Registration Holds".
To learn how to check your holds, watch the how-to video below.
- How do I find out my account balance?
- Why do I have an Academic Hold for Unpaid Parking Citations?
- How do I get rid of a hold?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- What clubs and organizations do you have?