Our Best Answer - How do I get emergency funding?
Our campus provides several resources for students in need of emergency assistance. The Broncos Care Basic Needs program offers services such as the Mobile Food Pantry, the Meal Assistance Program, assistance with the Cal Fresh process, Short Term Emergency Housing and Counseling to assist with the stress and burden that can often be associated with these needs.
If you find yourself in the position of being unable to pay your student balance and need a short-term loan, the Student Accounting and Cashiering Office can help. They offer loans up to $250 or the exact amount of fees for qualified students who have resources to pat the loan by the repayment date.
If you or your parent underwent a change in income that has impacted your ability to pay for school, you can report that information to the Financial Aid and Scholarships office using the income adjustment form.
- What do I need in case of emergency?
- What do I do if I have a medical emergency?
- How do I sign up for Direct Deposit?
- Will my Financial Aid pay for housing?
- If I cancel my housing contract, how do I get my initial payment back?
Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.
Top 10 Questions
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How will the calendar change my ability to get a summer job, internship, or research opportunity?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I apply for financial aid?