Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I access my email?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- Where is the bookstore?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
Our Best Answer - How and when will I receive my financial aid?
Receiving Your Financial Aid
Your financial aid is applied directly to your student account to pay for any outstanding fees and/or charges. Packages disburse approximately 10 days before the first day of the term. For the full summary of how financial aid is applied to your charges, visit the financial aid webpage.
If the amount of financial aid awarded to you is more than your fees, you will receive a refund via U.S. mail or through Direct Deposit to your bank account. You can find information about signing up for Direct Deposit on the Student Accounting & Cashiering website.
However, if you still owe a balance AFTER your financial aid has disbursed, you will need to pay that outstanding balance as soon as possible.
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- How do I know if my payment went through?
- How do I get emergency funding?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?