Top 10 Questions
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I access my email?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I correct an error on my application?
- What is the status of my application?
- Can I repeat a class?
- Can I ride my bike on campus?
Our Best Answer - What are the requirements / classes for my major?
Degree requirements vary by major. You can find your degree requirements in your curriculum sheet for your major. To find your curriculum sheet, visit Student Success Central's Advising & Academic Resources page. The requirements for each program can also be found in the University Catalog.
Students also have access to their Degree Progress Report, a tool in the BroncoDirect Student Center that shows you what classes you've completed, what you're in the middle of completing or have left to complete.
- What are your admission requirements?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- How do I know which courses to take for my major?
- How do I get a course catalog?
- How do I declare my major or minor?