Top 10 Questions
- What is your grading policy?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is your school mascot?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- What is the 4-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- What is an incomplete?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Our Best Answer - Do you offer GED preparation classes?
GED Preparation Classes
Preparation courses for the GED Examination are not offered at Cal Poly Pomona. You should check with your local community college since many community colleges offer a GED preparation course.
- What is the "Golden Four"?
- How do I know which courses to take for my major?
- How will I know what classes to take?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- How do I get a course catalog?