Top 10 Questions
- What is the status of my application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I access my email?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Our Best Answer - What are your policies on attendance?
Students are responsible for attending the classes for which they register. Attendance is an important part of class participation and the collective learning experience. The expectation is that students make class attendance a priority and be present to participate in and contribute to that experience.
If you do not attend the first day of a class in which you have enrolled, the instructor may drop you from the class. If you do not wish to stay enrolled in the class, it is your responsibility to drop the class via your BroncoDirect Student Center during add/drop period.
In addition, each professor/instructor will provide specific guidelines for attendance in their class syllabus.
- How many students are enrolled?
- How diverse is your student body?
- How do I post flyers?
- Can I take a leave of absence?
- Do you allow pets in student housing?