Top 10 Questions
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How do I access my email?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I correct an error on my application?
- Can I repeat a class?
- Can I ride my bike on campus?
- What is your grading policy?
Our Best Answer - What are your policies on attendance?
Students are responsible for attending the classes for which they register. Attendance is an important part of class participation and the collective learning experience. The expectation is that students make class attendance a priority and be present to participate in and contribute to that experience.
If you do not attend the first day of a class in which you have enrolled, the instructor may drop you from the class. If you do not wish to stay enrolled in the class, it is your responsibility to drop the class via your BroncoDirect Student Center during add/drop period.
In addition, each professor/instructor will provide specific guidelines for attendance in their class syllabus.
- How many students are enrolled?
- How diverse is your student body?
- How do I post flyers?
- Can I take a leave of absence?
- Do you allow pets in student housing?