Top 10 Questions
- What is the status of my application?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I access my email?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Our Best Answer - Do you have a foreign language requirement?
Foreign Language Requirements
If you are applying for admission and have not attended schools at the secondary level or above for at least three years full-time where English is the principal language of instruction, you are required to successfully pass a test to demonstrate your English proficiency. This is required regardless of your citizenship.
Cal Poly Pomona accepts TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or IELTS (International English Language Testing System) exams. Acceptable minimum scores differ for undergraduate and graduate applicants. Click on the following links for minimum scores undergraduate applicants or graduate applicants.
- Do you have a foreign language requirement?
- Is there an English language requirement?
- What are your admission requirements?
- How do I apply as an international student?
- Do you have orientation in other languages?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- What language programs do you offer?