Top 10 Questions
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I access my email?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I sign up for priority registration?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I submit my ACT or SAT score to your school?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
Our Best Answer - Can I get a campus map?
If you would like to view specific locations such as departments and parking locations on campus, please go to our Campus Maps web page. Visitors can find directions and other information on our About Cal Poly Pomona website.
Or, check out our online map on the CPP Mobile application that you can download to your phone or other device.
- What are your admission requirements?
- Can I apply online?
- What is a road map?
- Where can I park on campus?
- Do you have any academic support programs?