Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- What is the status of my application?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
Our Best Answer - Do you have an alumni association?
Be an Active Alumnus
Cal Poly Pomona's Alumni Association was founded in 1972 as a way of engaging alumni with their alma mater. Many of Cal Poly Pomona’s alumni remain active with the university by joining the Alumni Association. Membership offers many benefits, discounts, and services and is open to everyone.
Active members may choose to affiliate with any one of nine academic and special interest chapters, which is a great way to network with alumni with whom you may share common interests.
- Do you have a Student Alumni Association?
- What clubs and organizations do you have?
- What benefits do you have for alumni?
- Does Cal Poly Pomona have a religious affiliation?
- Does Cal Poly Pomona have any famous graduates?