Top 10 Questions
- What is the status of my application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I access my email?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- What is BroncoDirect?
Our Best Answer - How do I get an exam deferral?
If you wish to request a deferral of your exams, you need to speak directly with the instructor of your class about situations that affect your ability to take an exam or complete any part of your course requirement. Under certain situations, you may be assigned an Incomplete Grade until you are able to complete all coursework required by instructor. Click here for more information on Incomplete Grades.
- Can I defer my admission?
- How do I get my grades?
- What is the MDTP?
- Do you offer shuttle services on campus?
- How do I get my loan deferred?