Skip To Content
Ask Billy Bronco!
Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?

Our Best Answer - How do I get an exam deferral?

Exam Deferrals

If you wish to request a deferral of your exams, you need to speak directly with the instructor of your class about situations that affect your ability to take an exam or complete any part of your course requirement. Under certain situations, you may be assigned an Incomplete Grade until you are able to complete all coursework required by instructor.  Click here for more information on Incomplete Grades.

Related Questions:

Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are you satisfied with your answer?