Skip To Content
Ask Billy Bronco!
Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?

Our Best Answer - How do I file an academic appeal?

Submitting an Academic Appeal

There are several types of academic appeals.  The form that you need to use will depend on the type of appeal you are making.  Use the General Academic Petition form to request to request for an extension of an Incomplete grade or to have a specific General Education or major course or unit requirement waived, To substitute a required class with another class, use the Course Substitution or Acceptance of Transfer Coursework Form

You can find additional forms on the Registrar's Office website. Contact your academic advisor in your department to discuss what it is you are trying to accomplish and which form is appropriate.

Related Questions:

Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are you satisfied with your answer?