Top 10 Questions
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- What is the status of my application?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I submit my ACT or SAT score to your school?
- How do I access my email?
- What is EOP?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is BroncoDirect?
Our Best Answer - How do I file an academic appeal?
Submitting an Academic Appeal
There are several types of academic appeals. The form that you need to use will depend on the type of appeal you are making. Use the General Academic Petition form to request to request for an extension of an Incomplete grade or to have a specific General Education or major course or unit requirement waived, To substitute a required class with another class, use the Course Substitution or Acceptance of Transfer Coursework Form.
You can find additional forms on the Registrar's Office website. Contact your academic advisor in your department to discuss what it is you are trying to accomplish and which form is appropriate.
- How do I appeal an admissions decision?
- What should I do if a grade is incorrect?
- Where can I get advising?
- Do you have any academic support programs?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?