Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- What is the status of my application?
Our Best Answer - When will I receive my diploma?
Receiving Your Diploma
You will receive your diploma approximately two months after the end of the quarter for which you have applied to graduate. If you have been awarded your Cal Poly Pomona degree, you will receive an email from the Registrar's Office informing you that your diploma is scheduled to be mailed out. This email will contain some instructions that may apply to your diploma, so be sure to watch out for this email.
Your diplomas will not be released if you have any financially-related hold on your record. To avoid any delay in receiving your diploma, clear any equipment or library hold, or any form of financial obligation you have with the University.
- Do you offer GED preparation classes?
- What are your admission requirements?
- Who can I see to determine what I need to do to finish up my degree I started years ago?
- What is a curriculum sheet?
- What is a road map?