Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I access my email?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What is the status of my application?
Our Best Answer - How do I contact the Registrar's Office?
Cal Poly Pomona's Registrar's Office is located in the CLA Bldg, Bldg 98 Tower on the 2nd floor. The address is Registrar's Office, Cal Poly Pomona, 3801 West Temple, Pomona California, 91768.
Academic Record Services: 909.869.3000
- Course Registration
Degree Progress & Evaluation Services: 909.869.3000
- Graduation Check
- Transfer Credit
- Degree Progress Report
To find your Transfer and Graduation Advisor's contact information, visit the Registrar's Office website.
- Sam Kim : firstname.lastname@example.org
General Fax Number: 909.869.6828
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- How do I register for classes?
- How do I apply as a freshman student?
- Do you have a Career Center?