Top 10 Questions
- What is your grading policy?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is your school mascot?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- What is the 4-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- What is an incomplete?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Our Best Answer - Where do I go for technical support?
If you are having technical difficulty with any of our online services, you can get assistance online by going to the Cal Poly Pomona website and click on eHelp at the bottom of the page. Once you reach the eHelp page, type in what you are looking for in the search box. To go directly to eHelp, click eHelp.
You can also get personal assistance at the IT Service Desk in Bldg. 1, Room 100, the Student Tech Desk at the Library 2nd floor, you can send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 909.868.6776. Hours of operation and additional information are available at the IT Service Desk Contact Information.
- Is personal counseling available?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Where will orientation check-in take place?
- When is orientation?
- What is verification and how long will it take?