Top 10 Questions
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- Where can I print on campus?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- Do you offer a payment plan?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
Our Best Answer - Do I have to complete loan entrance counseling?
Loan Entrance Counseling
Loan Entrance Counseling is required if this is your first time applying for a Direct Stafford Loan. Click here to complete your online Loan Entrance Counseling. Click Direct Stafford Loans for more information about Direct Loans.
- When can I accept my loan?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- What are your admission requirements?
- Is personal counseling available?
- What is academic advising?