Skip To Content
Ask Billy Bronco!
Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?

Our Best Answer - How do I get an unofficial transcript?

Unofficial Transcript


If you are an entering student, you may be asked for an unofficial copy of your transcript during the admission or orientation process.  This is usually requested for advising purposes and does not take the place of the official transcript that is required to complete your admission requirement.

To get an unofficial high school transcript (entering freshmen only) or an unofficial transcript of any college level coursework you have completed, contact your previous school for the process to request an unofficial transcript.  It is usually easier and faster to get an unofficial copy of your transcript as it does not have to certified by the school.


If you are requesting an unofficial transcript of coursework you have completed at Cal Poly Pomona, this transcript is available through your Student Center in BroncoDirect.

Related Questions:

Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are you satisfied with your answer?