Top 10 Questions
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- What is the status of my application?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I drop a class?
- How do I submit my ACT or SAT score to your school?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
Our Best Answer - What is the 4-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
The Four-Year Graduation Pledge
Graduating in four years is often a top priority of both entering freshmen and their families as they make decisions about a college education.
The CPP Pledge and California Promise programs involves a promise by students to balance school, work and personal responsibilities so that their commitment to education is honored. The University, in turn, provides an effective and coordinated advising program and facilitates registration in appropriate course work.
These programs are designed to guarantee graduation within four years for freshmen entering the University. For more information, go to our Graduation Pledge program website.
- How long will it take for me to graduate?
- What are some things to do around the town?
- What is the 2-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- Will I still be eligible for the CPP Pledge or California Promise graduation pledge programs if I am transitioning to semesters?
- What is the Interdisciplinary General Education Program?