Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- Where can I print on campus?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
Our Best Answer - What is the Undeclared Student Program?
Undeclared Student Program
If you are applying to Cal Poly Pomona as an entering freshman and have not decided on a major, you can apply to the university as Undeclared. Students with undeclared majors are advised through the EOP and Undeclared Advising Services unit of the Student Support & Equity Programs Department.
Academic advisors work with undeclared students to assist with their transition to college and the exploration of majors and careers so that they successfully select a major by the end of the second semester.
Academic advisors guide students through the process of declaring a major, informing them of any requirements their major of interest may have in order for them to officially declare.
For additional information about the Undeclared Student Program, go to the Undeclared Student Program website.
- Do I have to declare a major to apply?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- Do you have a graduate school?
- How many students are enrolled?
- What are your admission requirements?