Top 10 Questions
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is EOP?
- When is the deadline to pay tuition?
- How do I sign up for priority registration?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Do you have an orientation program for parents?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Do you have any job openings for students?
Our Best Answer - What is the Undeclared Student Program?
Undeclared Student Program
If you are applying to Cal Poly Pomona as an entering freshman and have not decided on a major, you can apply to the university as Undeclared. Students with undeclared majors are advised through the EOP and Undeclared Advising Services unit of the Student Support & Equity Programs Department.
Academic advisors work with undeclared students to assist with their transition to college and the exploration of majors and careers so that they successfully select a major by the end of the second semester.
Academic advisors guide students through the process of declaring a major, informing them of any requirements their major of interest may have in order for them to officially declare.
For additional information about the Undeclared Student Program, go to the Undeclared Student Program website.
- Do I have to declare a major to apply?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- Do you have a graduate school?
- How many students are enrolled?
- What are your admission requirements?