Skip To Content
Ask Billy Bronco!
Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?

Our Best Answer - What is the Undeclared Student Program?

Undeclared Student Program

If you are applying to Cal Poly Pomona as an entering freshman and have not decided on a major, you can apply to the university as Undeclared.  Students with undeclared majors are advised through the EOP and Undeclared Advising Services unit of the Student Support & Equity Programs Department.

Academic advisors work with undeclared students to assist with their transition to college and the exploration of majors and careers so that they successfully select a major by the end of the second semester. 

Academic advisors guide students through the process of declaring a major, informing them of any requirements their major of interest may have in order for them to officially declare. 

For additional information about the Undeclared Student Program, go to the Undeclared Student Program website.

Related Questions:

Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are you satisfied with your answer?